Community Based Family Medicine Residency program will be participating in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) of the American Association of Medical Colleges for applications.
Our program matches 8 residents in each PGY class.
All TIGMER programs participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) and abide by it’s policies.
ERAS Accreditation ID for the Community-Based FM Residency Program: 1204800722.
Applicants must have graduated from one of the following to be considered:
- Graduates of medical schools in the United States and Canada accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME).
- Graduates of colleges of osteopathic medicine in the United States accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA).
- Graduates of medical schools outside the United States who have completed a Fifth Pathway program provided by an LCME-accredited medical school.
- Graduates of medical schools outside the United States and Canada who have received a currently valid certificate from the Educational.
- Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) or have a full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a U.S. licensing jurisdiction. We do not sponsor H1 visas.
- Date of graduation must be no more than 5 years from the date of your application in ERAS.
In addition to the above, applicants must provide the following documents to be considered:
- Dean’s letter.
- At least 2 letters of recommendation.
- Official medical school transcripts.
- NBOME (COMLEX) scores:
- Minimum passing score of 400 for COMLEX Level 1 and Level 2-CE.
- Must take and pass COMLEX Level 2-PE (we will still consider applicants that plan to retake the Level 2-PE or have not yet taken the exam).
- USMLE scores.
- Minimum passing score of 194 for Step 1 and 209 for Step 2 CK (Will still consider applicants that plan to retake or have the Step 2 CK scheduled).